Information Notice under Article 13 Legislative Decree 196/03
Within the meaning and for the purpose of Legislative decree of 30 June 2003, no. 196 (Codes concerning the protection of personal data), you are hereby notified that the personal data you voluntarily provided will be processed in compliance with current data protection legislation and, therefore, with the principles of confidentiality that are the base of the Company’s operations:1. Purpose of processing
The personal data made available by you to Tecnair LV S.p.A.
may be used: (a) to enable and manage your enrolment/registration to the Site, (b) to send informative and commercial communications, also of a promotional nature
(including our newsletter), publicity material and/or offers for products, by any means (known and unknown), including but not limited to, post, internet, telephone, email, MMS, SMS.
2. Modalities of processing
The processing of your data will be done using appropriate paper-based, electronic and/or computer communication-based instruments ,with logic strictly linked to the purposes above and, in any case, so as to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the data itself.
3. Conferral of data and consequences of any refusal
With reference to the purpose evidenced in the above paragraph 1 (a), the conferral of your personal data is obligatory. Any refusal on your part and/or conferral of inexact and/or incomplete data will render impossible:
- your enrolment/registration to the Site;
With reference to the further purposes evidenced in the above paragraph 1 (b), the conferral of your personal data is optional. However, any refusal on your part and/or conferral of inexact or incomplete data could:
- impede the development of the so-named marketing activities;
4. Communication of data
Your personal data may be communicated to, in addition to those responsible for the processing of personal data nominated by the Company in the exercise of their functions, to other qualified subjects, for example direct marketing companies, call centres, all specially appointed as external bodies in charge of data processing which provide Tecnair LV S.p.A.
with facilities or services instrumental to the purposes in paragraph 1.
5. Dissemination of data
Your personal data will not be communicated and will not in any case be subject to disclosure.
6. Rights of the data subject
In relation to the abovementioned data processing, you can exercise the rights laid down in article 7 of Legislative Degree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, which for your convenience, we transcribe here in its entirety:
Italian Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003
Article 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
7. Data Controller and Processor
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The Controller and Processor of the data is Tecnair LV S.p.A.
with headquarters in Via Caduti della Liberazione, 53 - 21040 – UBOLDO (Va), Italy.
Having taken note of the preceding information, I hereby give my consent for the treatment of my personal data using the above mentioned methods, also including the communication of my data to the entities mentioned and/or any transfer abroad:
• for the sending of informative and commercial communications, also of a promotional nature (including our newsletter), of advertising material and/or offers of products, by any method (known or unknown) including for example but not exclusively, post, Internet, telephone, email, MMS, SMS.